rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Merging Machinima


Welcome to the Machine I Am Project blog - created to document my adventures in Machinima, virtual-space based and intergrated performance. I am currently experimenting in the virtual environments of Second Life and the RPG World of Warcraft. I am also tooling with video game environments, especially S-NES.

I am developing a new video work that will merge machinima with other forms of video and live performance. Stay tuned here as I experiment with ideas. I plan to invite some very talented people from the virtual art world to collaborate with me. I will document all the adventures here.

I am also actively working with other virtual space based projects - please visit:

I AM COOP Project

Avatar Orchestra Metaverse

The Second Front Performance Collective

1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

Very interesting your project and blog.

I have a blog too and I give away cheap prizes to whomever wins the weekly drawing. If you're interested read more from my blog, if you're not, that's fine, keep blogging!