rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, March 10, 2008

First Baby Step


Find more videos like this on Odyssey Contemporary Art and Performance


This is a rough-cut of my first experimental merging of machinima. Here Sliz of the Horde in World of Warcraft encounters Lizsolo Mathilde of Second Life. This video demonstrates some of the ideas I am exploring with this project. The edit is still a little rough but you will get the idea.

I plan to experiment with techniques and ideas for a few months before heading into my main shoot and will generate a series of these short videos. I have had lots of technical issue fun finding the right screen capture program for my mac but finally settled on Snapz Pro and am editing with Final Cut. I am about to upgrade my computer soon and hope to improve the overall quality of the machinima I am shooting. Having a great deal of fun.

World of Warcraft™
World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

No comments: