rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Slizzle Dreams...


Here is a rough edit of the second in my experiments merging machinima. In this little video my level 7 Blood Elf Huntress (world of warcraft character) falls asleep after a hard day hunting the Wretched. She dreams of Second Life.
I have been working in both WoW and Second Life this week. I have created quite a few WoW characters to play with and am truly enjoying the interface and shooting lots of tests. Soon I am going to start incorporating Real Life digital video and see what kinds of effects I can come up with. Ultimately all of this will lead to an epic narrative tale.. the story is slowly developing..

World of Warcraft™
World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

No comments: